Friday, September 21, 2012

The "Social" Gathering

Greetings! First and foremost I would like to say happy birthday again to my friend and fellow blogger Cherry! 



So this is her, check out her cool blog: weirdandwicked.blogspot.com


She treat us for dinner at 'Mad for Garlic' and then we took off to Social House, hence the title. But, alas that 'social' spot was full and we took off again somewhere else.


Personally I like the decor of Social House, it is rustic with hints of vintage.


And, this is me.
Introducing my new baby, from Hush Puppies X Anna Sui collection! I love the combination of oxford shoes and striped wedges...





What I wore:
Top: Vivienne Westwood
Skirt: Zara
Bag: Michael Graves
Shoes: Hush Puppies X Anna Sui

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy