Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Jakarta Fashion Week (LPM 2013/2014)

Hello Fashion People! So my talented friend Natalia was in LPM (Lomba Perancang Mode) which is a great competition for Fashion Designers because it has always been a part of Jakarta Fashion Week since the end of 1970s. I was invited to watch the show and so please feast your eyes upon these designs :)

There are 10 finalists and 3 alumni of LPM therefore I cannot possibly post everything. So I chose some pictures that I like! I kinda changed my position throughout the show because I had to go to the toilet, these photos are all taken by me.

"Jadis" by Natalia Kiantoro:









"Adorn" by Naomi Annastasia: She is the favorite designer of LPM 2013/2014


"Dissapear Twin" by Yelly Lumentu: She won the first place!


Collections from the alumni are soo breathtaking, like this piece from Albert Yanuar, I am not kidding you it is the same outfit. The model actually took that skirt and wore it as a vest, this outfit changes right before our eyes. I was amazed ok? Even after she wore it as a vest she pulled the dress and it changes from cocktail length to this maxi dress.



With my friends. The one wearing Valentino shoes is Natalia ;) Visit her porfolio here.

Clearer photos of OOTD hehehe



 Gingham Dress: Hellopupu/ Overall: TopShop/ Hat: Unbranded/ Bag: Michael Graves/ Shoes: Liz Lisa



26 comments:

  1. Ah, so your friend was the person behind Jadis?
    Please tell her I'm a fan of her!
    So much good details!
    I adore the jacket and that skirt with that awesome details. wow. ( ._. )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will show her your comment! She will be so happy~ thanks for your attention <3

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. well, tell me, does she happy?
      hehe...
      Please tell me if someday the designs will be out there somewhere in the store. I will save my money for the jacket for sure <3

      A Lone Cat Journey

      Delete
  2. you look so cute here! adorable <3
    love that collection <3

    Cheers,
    Ruby and Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I like shoes Natalia is wearing. Great Proposals .. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmy, your hair suits your skin perfectly!:) is that permanent?:)


    anw, i already followed you.:) would you mind to follback and keep in touch? and maybe we can be friends?:)

    xx
    raynamarchyiane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing! You're so lucky that you got to go! Your hair and outfit is to die for
    Followed!

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to see the talent over there in Indonesia, I'll have to come check it out one year.
    BTW your outfit is fab!!!
    xx
    http://hunter-rose1.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Say congratulation for your friend, I'm so adore her :))
    anyway, Would you like to follow each other? Let me know, I'll follow back immediatelly ;)) Keep in touch!
    Cheers,

    nunkhalida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and you look fabulous!
    You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, I really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    Just let me know, I would be happy :-)

    Kiss from Swiss, Kira
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great in that outfit girl <3 Love those shoes as well! <3 and your hair is amazing !!

    xx Chaicy - Style..A Pastiche!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great! Follow you! I invite you to visit me ;)

    kisses!

    http://www.blogsocute.com
    http://www.blogsocute.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic post and I love every looks!! You´re so original dear! :)

    http://petiteadalid.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look awesome at that day! unique taste
    thank you for stopping by, and you have new follower dear!
    maybe you may also follow mine :)

    http://ienaabsharina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't it amazing how Red lipstick can do this your looks?
    Daring but still lovely :)

    Oh hey by the way, congratulation to your friends ya :)

    xx

    RAVI AGUSTIANA

    ReplyDelete
  15. fantastic collections! oh your quirk is such a teaser, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous collections! It looks like a great event! :)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as NYC Fashion, health, beauty, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Outfit Post: A PoP of Red

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely collections! and you look so great!

    prillamie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heyyy i love the lovely blog and your style!

    i have alrdy followed your blog

    mind to follow back so we can keep contact with each other

    xoxo

    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heyyy i love the lovely blog and your style!

    i have alrdy followed your blog

    mind to follow back so we can keep contact with each other

    xoxo

    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is nice thing in your blog. Its good to given an information to me about things.Thank

    you for posting.
    Visit :- Jakarta In Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy