Sunday, September 21, 2014

LFW 2014

Hey fashion people! I had the chance to visit LFW about a week ago. I do apologize before hand, because I was not equipped with a DSLR and a killer lens to shoot portraits of beautiful people. 

But, I was about 1 metre away from Alexa Chung, and so I was pretty happy about that. Within this post you will find some snaps of people that I find inspiring, I did forgot to take some of their names and contacts, so if you know them please let me know so I can put a proper caption!
This is Suzanne @suzannesarahs on instagram, she is a very lovely girl from Indonesia!

This lady is wearing a killer jumpsuit. She is a stylist and blogger, I forgot to ask for her contacts.

Two cool individuals, they were being photographed but hilarity ensued.

This is Desislava Todorova, even among stunning people she still stands out. She is stunning, even more so in person! Not to mention that she was wearing a killer outfit.


Stephanie Stola. I adoree her coat! I stopped her when she was wandering and I know I have to take her photo!



So this is my dear friend Anisacrament and Adam Katz Sinding from +Le 21ème !

Oh and of course our beloved Alexa Chung, very very pretty in person and effortlessly cool as expected of our IT girl I suppose.

9 comments:

  1. This is sooooo amazing!!! Cannot believe you were that close to Alexa Chung... Obsessed! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stephanie's outfit best! <3 her coat is sooo gorgeous.

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the photos! I really wish one day I'll be able to attend FW! Do you want us to follow
    each other via GFC? If yes please tell me on my blog :)
    xx
    Mia


    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww thank you for featuring meeeh! looking forward for another LFW with you <3


    www.anisacrament.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Desislava Todorova definitely look stunning!!

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I met Desislava a couple of weeks ago :) def great style!!! The first 2 are also perfect!!! xx

    dresses-and-travels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy