Saturday, April 5, 2014

Market Museum- Retro City


I am not even sorry for this face.


It has been quite a fun day! Market Museum is Retro-themed this time~~ lovely and I get all excited about it.. Hence, my face on the first photo huahahahha!

Looky here Jasmine Tease booth. I almost got a comma from all these cuteness. It took me quite a while to choose what I want and I ended up buying more than one (duh Alice stuff!). Theria the founder is really sweet and lovely too, she is so patient handling me that asks so many questions :)





Dress: DIY/ Belt: Charles&Keith/ Bag: Leather Satchel Co./Shoes: JWest


This last photo was taken from Skin Junkie booth. I like how all the people involved in this booth were dressed in retro clothing and retro hairstyle!

Overall it has been a fun experience, I wish that someday I can participate on this kind of event. Opening a booth would certainly be a good experience.

On different matter, I got my visa approved! I will be departing on 14th, which is very soon! Yeeehaww

16 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: nice booth. Fabulous. I really like your dress. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow you all looked gorgeous, sounds like such a cool place <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  3. The keychains are too cute! Love your polkadot dress.


    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable, and this theme of Market Museum definitely suits you :) Went there yesterday too, I love the food stalls! <3 xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable dress! x3
    woahh~ I went to market museum too! :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. what event is this??? really nice decoration. i'd love to take a bunch of picture in this event hahahaha

    kindly check out my blog,
    ayuadiras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, you're too adorable!! The first photo made my day =D I love anything retro and that event looks soo amazing! Look at those cute keychains. <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah I missed such a great event. may I know where and when this event held?
    and I love your photos, especially the first one :D
    x
    Lova // clovers and carousel blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cool pics :)
    Very nice outfit and post
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/sd-cleaning.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. This market museum theme really match with your style, love it !

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blog, i absolutely cute dresses hehe
    Hope you can stop by and check out my blog, btws i followed via GFC and bloglovin.
    Your blog is too cute hehe
    xoxo
    Lilya
    lilyacm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg LOVE the retro style! totally my style :)

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    If you’d like, I’ll follow you back :) Bloggers should support each other x

    ReplyDelete
  13. THAT. FACE.
    YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

    Is that a flea market? We have one like that here but it's so dark and crampy and barely has anywhere to sit = SWEATY = DON'T WANNA DRESS UP!! But it's real cute and my favorite part is the free photobooth hehehe. If everyone dressed up, it would be more more more fun.

    And have fun on your adventures!
    http://littlegrimoire.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Retro dress. Super fab

    www.thebisqueellephant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy