Thursday, May 31, 2012

I Heart UK?

Hey there I am back with my favorite bowler hat!

I have to apologize, it has been awhile since my last post... 
So finally my first post with pictures I took ever since I came back home.
I am not used to be a blogger here in Indonesia but I think bloggers community flourish here more than in Shanghai?

I'm trying this black and white editing here.. Well, I think it is quite interesting.


I don't know if I will really love UK or not.. Let us see when I get there this upcoming July.

I have successfully acquire my visa and purchased my flight to London! Time for a little tribute for my upcoming trip... Here are some of my possessions that are new! With a little UK theme I asked my little brother Jason to take these pics. Cheers, bro. 



 That bag is so cute! I gladly took that from the shelf and bought it!

Above is my favorite picture of all these.

My lovely new shoesss! Simply adore it~


Bowler hat: H&M
Long shirt and shoes: Debenhams (Senayan City)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy