Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The One with the Delay

Hey beautiful people! Yes I mean you! Haha for those of you celebrating Ramadhan, I bid you all Happy Eid Mubarak. I am not even sure what that means but I wish you all the best!

So I am now waiting to get to the plane, Hoho hours from now I will be in Bali. Let me compile some pictures of my outfit today while waiting ok?

                             



                             

                             


                             


Funny story guys, as I was selecting the pictures the speakerphone lady just said that the flight is having some technical problems and surprise surprise we are delayed for an hour... It is okay though because home is where the wifi is and there is free wifi here. Humanity what is happening? We are actually living in a world where human is crippled without the internet.

Anyway this is also my first time uploading with ipad mini, lets just hope it turns out alright.

Happy holiday everyone!

Best regards,

Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy