Thursday, October 31, 2013

Being Minion

Since the previous pre-halloween post is quite depressing, let me greet you today on halloween with a more cheerful look! So this... is a look inspired by the minions from Despicable me :)

I am supposed to wear my glasses with the round frames but I left them behind and I was in a rush, it is weekday after all so everything is rush rush rush.






 Top: Unbranded/ Pinafore(overall skirt): New Look/ Boots: New Look/ Bag: Unbranded

Here is my gigantic leather backpack haha, there are so so many buckles and I did not buckle any in these pictures. I really really like big bags ok? They are very functional and helpful! I bought this lovely big-ass bag at a flea market in London.

xx


3 comments:

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy