Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Play

How is it going, fabulous people? Look look I have found my long lost Cheap Monday jeans, yay! 

Also what makes me really happy is finding this ombre pink beanie, it is cute andd so helpful during bad hair day.











Bonus picture of me with a cool artwork, sorry I am such a zombie groupie. But who doesn't love zombies anyway.

Beanie: H&M/ Top: Unbranded/ Jeans: Cheap Monday/ Bag: Coach Poppy/ Shoes: New Look/ Ear accessory: H&M


In case anyone is wondering the background text is MINIAPOLIS, sorry because none of the pictures have the complete text, I know how annoying that can be for some people ;) 

Hopefully I don't look like some sort of pink pedobear posing in front of waterboom for children.

I would like to thank my dear friend Cherry for these photos! 

Cheers guys!

3 comments:

  1. Cute earring! Hahahaha and btw i love ur hair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah nice jeans! and the combination with the pink is sweet as well (:::

    Freedom & Its Owner - www.simplyjochris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy