Monday, November 9, 2015

My LBD Has Polkadots All Over It

That's right I found my LBD. With polkadots all over. Dreams are made of this. Okay I gotta stop my rambling but I just really like this dress okay?

A flattering dress with really nice volume on the skirt? Totes yes! Thank you Unique Vintage for sending it over :)

Recap: This week has been great, I visited World Travel Market, met new amazing friends, in additional to already amazing friends that I already had (I know life is good). I also started managing RT Holidays social media, visit them and show some love please! 

Oh I almost forgot, I had the chance to explore Millenium Mills in a photomeet hosted by Canon UK and Holly, it was quite amusing as some of my friends there have never seen me in jeans and tshirt but I did as for the occasion! 






Shoes: B.A.I.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy