Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Kyoto is Bae

Friends and acquaintances, I do not know how to organise my photos from that trip from Japan and keep postponing my blogpost. Some lucky few of you on Facebook will see the remaining photo dumps as well (eh).

But here I am almost a month late, I think I will make it into a multiple post and perhaps a V-Log too!

Japan is magical if you have been there count yourselves lucky, I certainly am very lucky to experience the brilliant autumn scene. Kyoto shows off the red foliage of the season, even more so than Tokyo. I took the opportunity to rent a Kimono to prance around the Kiyomizu temple, since hey I have no idea when I will return again- sincerely I do hope I can catch on the next flight cause I have difficulties moving on from Japan.

(Yes, I know my cheeks are so round like a hamster).











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for leaving a comment! Everytime you leave a comment you adopted a minion.

Leave a link so I can check out your page too!
Have a lovely dayy